Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Analysis Paralysis

Other, non-miniatures, projects have been taking up a lot of my time lately. But, I have been able to do a little work on my Sea Eagles kits - putting them together and figuring out how I'm going to attach the masts. The kits are going together smoothly and are just about ready for priming.

I also decided to go ahead and order some more items from Thoroughbred (well, I talked my wife into letting me order the kits). I ordered the one-gun schooner, Mediterranean Felucca, a couple packs of Tripoli Pirates, and a copy of the Prevailing Winds rules. I do want to commend Toby Barrett at Thoroughbred for his good communications and for getting my order out very quickly. I'll be posting some pictures and reviews of these over the next few weeks, along with updates on the kits I'm currently building.

I actually meant to post this information earlier, but I recently found out that Blogger is testing out a new feature that tracks stats for your blog, such as the number of page views, where viewers are coming from, and some general audience information (like which countries the viewers are from). I am sort of stats guys and love looking at numbers to see if I can figure out some pattern or fun facts, and the Blogger stats pages have sucked up the time that I was going to use to post new information (I know that sounds pretty pathetic, but I think it is fun to see where the people that are looking at the blog are from). I thought it was interesting that I got a hit from Google Uganda (I just wonder what they were looking for) and I've gotten several hits from people looking for information on North Korean torpedo boats. The picture below is a quick view of the Page Views by Country over the past few weeks.

I will try to curb my stat searching (although I'll bet there are a few of you out there that share my fascination with statistics) and get some real posts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment